Saturday, 1 March 2008

Trip to Azabu Sabo

Last Friday, went with a friend to Azabu Sabo(麻布茶房) at Marina Square. Before we decided on the shop, we are not sure what's the offering there. After went in, I realised that I read about the shop in newspaper before. They specialized in dessert.

After going through the menu, I decided to eat the ramen. It should be 札幌拉面,I forgot the english name already. The special thing is a small piece of butter on the ramen, which I think it is supposed to mix together with the men.



In more detail,


The taste is quite disappointing. The men is not Q and the soup is a bit too plain. For health sake, I didn't mix the butter into the men, and that might be the key reason. Or the authentic taste is supposed to be like that?

After that, ate the dessert - Green tea ice cream + red bean with dumpling. In my opinion, the combination is not to my liking. The green tea taste nice, but too plain, and overpowered by the sweetness of red bean. Red bean itself, if stand alone is good enough already.

Well, everyone has his/her own taste. Some like it, some do not.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008