Sunday, 2 March 2008

Botak Jones again at woodgrove

I just had it last week at Clementi. Never did I thought, so fast, I am back again. But this time round, it was the Botak Jones at Woodgrove, Woodlands. Maybe it is because I owe a picture of it. There you are...



This time round, I ordered the Cajun chicken plate. I didn't order other dish, because I thought I would be beri beri full after this. Yes, I am right. The portion is still very big and can keep you full till dinner time. The fries were just alright, coleslaw better and in generous portion(unlike most Singapore food which lack of vege). The chicken itself is nicely flavoured but a bit too dry. Consider all aspect, it is still worth the money. But I don't want to get fatter, so I would stop myself from going there again in coming months.

Also, visited a tau huay stall in woodgrove. It was very nice. I never had a tau huay that is so soft. Can you imagine it is still softer than steam egg or chawanmushi? It is just behind the Loy Kee chicken rice. But you have to take bus 912 there from Woodlands interchange.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008