Sunday, 2 March 2008

Woodlands Hokkien mee

This post is to continue on the Hokkien mee topic. I took the picture but forgot to upload it for quite sometime. I tried this stall near the Woodlands check point at the old woodlands centre last month.



It was around 8:30pm, and there is still a long queue at the stall. Obviously the business was very good. I ordered a plate $2 to try. After a close to 20min wait, the auntie asked me whether I want to take on the $3 order which she could not find the guy. Don't want to wait another 10min more, I am happy to accept the offer.

It was a very big plate of mee for $3 only. I was very full after eating this. The owner is very generous on the mee and sotong. Every mouthful I would get one or two slice of sotong. So far, this is the only mee I ate with so many sotong. The mee is fried in wet style and the taste is fair. The gravy is not rich but contain enough taste. Consider the portion vs taste, worth the money.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008