Sunday, 16 March 2008

王若林 Joanna - Start From Here

If you ask me what album to buy for this year, I would tell you to go for "Start From Here" by Joanna Wang from Taiwan. The album is released in English + Mandarin song format. 12 English songs and 5 mandarin songs. In fact, all the mandarin songs were translated from the English version. She composed 3 songs and the album took 2 years time to finish.

Consider the music element, they were all very good. Her voice is special, very comfortable for the ears. She has warm and mature voice, kind of Norah Jones style. The right voice + good music, you get a great album.

I have been listening to the album over and over again. All I can say is good. Recommended!

English track

01.Let's Start From Here
02.Lost In Paradise
03.As Love Begins To Mend
04.Bada Bada
05.Lost Taipei
06.The Best Mistake I've Ever
07.I Love You
08.For No Reason
09.Stages Of Flying
10.Now
11.True
12.New York State Of Mind

2 comments:

mein Haus said...

hey I recommend it in my blog also man..no pritated cd pls in order to support good singer!!!

Alen said...

ya, go ahead and buy it. nobody is stopping you to do so.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008