Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Botak Jones at Clementi

Last evening, went to Clementi with two friends for some matters. Along the way, we passed by this kopitiam which host the Botak Jones american food stall. I was very surprised at the crowd. Damn lots of people there and they are all eating the Botak Jones food.

I used to live in Clementi and pass by that coffee shop everyday. It was used to be a quiet coffee shop which did not have many patron. So surprised that a stall could do wonder for a whole shop. At the same time, also noticed that the other stores are not doing well. Few empty stalls and some opened with no business.

So, sure, this american food must be something. We decided to order. Mine was a fish burger. I forgot to take a photo, since I am not a professional food photo taker, I usually forget about it. Thus, this is a all text post with description only.

The fish fillet was very good. Seriously. I haven't test something like that. The fillet was thick and crispy outside tender inside. You can even describe it as juicy. Putting some malt vinegar makes the whole dish simply fantastic. However, I don't like the fries, too red and too dry. Nevertheless, still recommended to go.

2 comments:

mein Haus said...

I stay near by there but I am not aware of that hahaha..such a failure ho...

Alen said...

well, you have to explore the place. it is like you live in Singapore but you don't go to Singapore zoo.

So, if you just stay at your nearby area, then you won't know what's happening in the whole place.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008