Sunday, 30 November 2008

Meal @ New Green Pasture Cafe 新绿园有机养生料理坊

Today I am free. So I decided to try my auntie's recommendation. She told me this cafe inside the Fortune Centre level 4 selling organic meal. According to her, it is good. So, I set off to Bugis to try it out. After reaching there, I have no difficulty in finding the place. Since there is only one eatery on the level 4. There are many eatery selling vegetarian food in the same place. Not sure is because it is near the temple.

When I reached the shop, I step into the place and take a look at the menu. Today specials are pumpkin rice, penang laksa etc. Mind you, this is organic vegetarian cafe. Very quickly I made up my mind on the pumpkin rice set which cost $9.5.

The auntie told me to drink the soup, available to customer who purchase the meal. It is old cumcuber soup(老黄瓜汤). Inside the soup, there are plenty of cucumber, carrot etc. It taste good.

Very quickly my rice is ready. Here it is

food
Looks nice right? I was pleasantly surprised by the presentation.

Salad - Mix of red carrot, mang kuang, beet root, sprout, dou miao(豆苗). It is sweet and tasty.
Yellow stuff - Serious I don't really know what it is, but it taste alright
Mix vege - Mu er(木耳), corn, broccoli, carrot, shan yao(山药). Also taste good
Rice - Rice is cooked with chestnut, mushroom, pumpkin. So it is sweet and fragrant.

Beside the nice presentation, the whole meal is full of nutrition! The final verdict is of course a VERY GOOD.

If you are the vege person and don't mind paying a little bit more for premium stuff. This is definitely recommended.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008