Saturday, 8 November 2008

Travel through park connector

Yesterday I decided to go cycling. There is a shop at Sun plaza park renting bicycle for $5 for 2 hours. I heard the lady say this is promotion. Buy 1 free 1. It is cheap. But, if it revert back to $5 for 1 hour, then it become expensive.

The parks at east side are all linked. I decided to see the pasir ris park first. Hence, I travel the following path:

Sunplaza park -> Pasir ris town park -> Pasir ris park

The journey is short, about 15min to reach the town park. But I cycle around to see the place. It has been a long time since I cycled for this long hour - 1.5 hours.

The Pasir risk town park is interesting. There are few fishing or prawning pond for people to fish. Inside the same park, there are restaurant also.

When I reach the pasir ris park, the path pass through the Downtown East area. I just realised that they are actually quite close. The pasir ris park is not so popular as east coast park. Some BBQ pits are empty. I think the no of ship also more than east coast park. However, it is still quite nice to go there and enjoy the holiday atmostphere and looking at people BBQ.

There is another part of the connector which would lead me to the Changi Beach. Given the limited time, it is left to next trip.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008