Sunday, 30 November 2008

Food for thought 2 - Golden shoe and Albert temp hawker centre

There is this famous Nasi Lemak at Golden shoe hawker centre. I went there during dinner time, around 7pm, they are still open.

food
I think this cost around 2 dollars only. It is simple and no frill. But taste good lah. What can you ask for?

Recently, the Albert hawker centre close down for renovation. I happen to pass by that day and stop to have some food. After going through the stalls twice, I settle on the following.

Curry Mee
This bowl of curry mee cost $3. I think this is only one of the branch, I should have seen or eaten before some where else. It is good. The curry is fragrant and the white chicken is so tender, you would go back for more.

Mango Sago
I went to the Zhen Jie dessert stall to order this Mango Sago. It looks good on the stall picture and also on the camera. Taste alright, but the problem is I don't see the sago! Quite funny right?

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008