Sunday, 2 November 2008

Keep adding the RSS feed

Had been quite busy recently, today still went to office in the morning. But, in the afternoon, managed to watch one movie and read other news.

Today, just installed the stumble upon toolbar. Quite an interesting website to discover new website. After that, I went to omy to browse other people's blog. Accidentally hit this chinese blog which talk about food. It is very good. From there, I linked to other blog competition website and managed to add in many blog feed into my rss reader.

Looks like my rss reading daily is going to increase a lot. Now, I already read about 300 post per day. Of course, for those heading I am not interested, then I just skip them. A bit information overloaded.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008