Sunday, 30 November 2008

Food for thought 1 - Botak Jones, Nihon Mura

I looked at my phone camera photos just now, realised that there are quite a number of unposted pictures.

I went back to Botak Jones with different group of friends. These are what I had.

Botak Burger
The signature Botak Burger. The portion is big and the ingredient is fresh(I supposed). It tasted good.

Botak Burger 2
A close out on the Botak Burger. Looks tempting right?

food
This is what I had when I went there another time. The sausage is huge and I had difficulty to finish the whole set off. Don't try to order any side dish, in case you want to order set meal.

I just went with colleague last Friday, to have the fish burger. The fillet is special, so it taste good. But they scale down the portion already, maybe because of the recent cost escalation. However, don't worry, unless you have very big appetite. Otherwise, you would still feel very full.

On another occasion, I went to Nihon Mura. Since the sushi there is a big no no for me, I tried other dish.

food
Think this is one of the BBQ dish. Associated BBQ sticks with rice. There are chicken, prawn and mushroom sticks. Quite nice.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008