Sunday, 16 November 2008

Ishi Mura at North point

Today was another fine Sunday. I picked up the Sunday Times to read. In the food section, there is a report about the new retail food concept. The interesting part is about a new japan themed food court in North point, Ishi Mura. So I decided to check it out.

I reach the place at 3pm, in order to avoid the crowd, but still there were many people. Of course, I have no problem finding my seat.

IshiMura

Look at the front door, it looks much like a restaurant than a food court. No wonder many people have doubts when going into it. But there are so many individual stall inside the shop selling all sort of Japanese cuisine. First you are spoilt of choice and second the price is really affordable. The only downside is the place is rather cramp.

IshiMura

After I went through one round, I decided to eat this Okonomiyaki. The chinese name should be 大阪烧, but the stall keeper call it 菜饼. No matter what, I ordered the seafood Okonomiyaki. If you need to know the mean of this dish, go and do a search. Some also call it Japanese pancake. It only cost 5.9 and it looks really good right?

IshiMura

I also ordered a drink, green tea at 1.5. Now, this looks like a complete meal set.

The pancake has lots of cabbage/lettuce, corn, egg, mayonnaise and seafood. It taste really nice, crunchy, juicy and full of taste. I think they are really spot on in opening this shop!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008