Sunday, 16 November 2008

Crocs sales at Expo, don't know what you want to call it

I saw the news on the web, Crocs is having their sales at Expo with a big discount. I never own a pair of Crocs and I am just curious why so many people like it. So, I went to check it out and possibly buy a pair to try it out.

When I reached Expo, I met a friend. He queued for 1 hour to get into the hall and 3 hours to pay for it!!

crocs

This is the main entrance, people are queuing to go into the hall. You might want to start queue up, but not until you see the next picture.

crocs

The queue went before the toilet and go into another hall.

After looking at this, I decided not to go in at all. No point, wasting my time queue for few hours to save 10 dollars only.

I think they really underestimate the response. There are simply not enough cashier to clear the backlog. Another interesting point is why so many people like it?

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008