Sunday, 22 March 2009

Transtar express KL to Singapore coach service sucks

I hate to give bad comment, but this real life experience really make me feel mad.

I reached KL last Friday and immediately bought the return ticket to Singapore on Sunday afternoon. I purposely selected the Transtar Ekpress counter, because I thought their bus would be good.

Today I waited at Pudu Raya bus station from 2pm to 3pm, no bus come. Only then the guy from counter 9 which is their agent came to ask us to wait at another place. After further waiting, all passengers boarded the bus at 3:30pm. To my horror, I bought a 26 seater super VIP coach ticket, but I was boarding the 40 seater normal bus. I was unhappy. The guy offer no apology, just ask us to take the bus and no refund too!!

After arriving at Larkin station, the second shock of the day is there is no bus to Singapore. I bought a ticket, supposingly fetch me to Singapore straightaway, but was brought to Larkin to wait. Only another half an hour, a temporary bus came and pick us up. This is really a nightmare. From 2:30pm to 11:30pm, till I reach home. I wasted so much time on road!! Pay the ticket price that I was not supposed to pay!! Furthermore, no apology or compensation what so ever!!

I would never take their service anymore, if possible.

12 comments:

mein Haus said...

this is called Malaysia!!!

Welcome to Malaysia hahah...

haan said...

disappointed :(

Alen said...

Yeah, truly Asia. People are not doing their job properly and offer no apology.

Unknown said...

Emm...you can try StarMart Express. Not those fancy coach but they do have massage chair, the staff are quite friendly and it's only $55 for return ticket.

Unknown said...

I can truly relate to your experience as my cousin with her son took an espress coach from Damai Ekspres Sdn Bhd traveling Seremban to Singapore on Sun 12/4/09, 2.30pm

The coach went on a merry go round and stopped at many unscheduled stops along the way & in JB alighting their "people".

Before dumping my cousin & her son with 10 other passengers at Woodlands immigration checkpoint at 8.30pm. instead of Lavendar Bus station.

Imagine being left high & dry. (Fortunately was in Singapore) Be Warned of Damai Ekspres Sdn Bhd!! Service sucks Big Time!

Alen said...

Winston: Starmart? Ok, if I have chance I would try it.

Aldrin: Do you know it is a standard practise for those small bus company to pick and drop people along the way? Because they don't have enough passengers, so they need to take extra business. But, leaving the passenger at Woodlands instead of the promised town area is too much. Boycott them!

Unknown said...

This kind of experience really annoyed anyone.
But I think any logical person would have check and confirm the EXACT CORRECT departure point before trying to wait for boarding the coach.
I don't think every city only got one and only coach station.
So, i guess your frustrations and comment on such coach experience really funny.

Alen said...

then, either you don't know malaysia or never been to pudu raya before.

gavver said...

at pudu raya, you only can buy from counter, which is big express bus company. those agent stand outside totally cannot to believe even 1%. for me i prefer booking the ticket online though easibook.com, i won't posit to counter to get my ticket, because of the agents only sold the ticket, they won care what u expect.

Unknown said...

You can also book online from www.busonlineticket.com

Mun said...

I'm late to read your comment,coz already bought the ticket to Singapore.A bit scare now.....

Jack Witson said...

I need this information on transtar express kuala lumpur to singapore coach and this is written in a best way on this page.
Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008