Sunday, 8 March 2009

Sat food hunt 3 - Ipoh Curry Chicken at Cuppage Plaza

Cuppage Plaza has my favourite stall of Japanese ramen, it also have a couple of other eateries. This new shop call the Ipoh Cha Chang Teng, is selling the Ipoh style Cha Chang Teng food. Quite a new idea in Singapore.

Big pictures outside the shop are Curry Chicken and Penang Asam Laksa. Since the Ipoh Curry Chicken is their "signature" dish, I decided to order one. The version I ordered is curry chicken with bread

Ipoh Curry Chicken
Ipoh Curry Chicken

The curry chicken is tasty. But nothing special. I guess if you go anywhere in Malaysia to eat, you get something like this. Some place the curry is thicken, some place it is thinner. I won't become a fan of it, but it is a fairly good curry. The curry although a bit watery, does not have excess coconut milk and the chili taste is just nice. But the bread is not filling, so next time I should order the rice instead. A bowl with two pieces of chicken and kan tang, would set you back for $3.50.

This mark the end of my Sat food hunt.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008