Saturday, 7 March 2009

Central Restaurant at Tampines Mall

The Hong Kong Cha Chang Teng are all around the island nowadays. I tried a few, but not all the quality is satisfactory. It might be the case of difference in expectation, because they use the normal ingredient to prepare the food like luncheon meat. I passed by the Central at Tampines Mall level 4 quite often, but non of the colleague thought of trying it.

Last Friday, we go to the place for second time. The first time, I forgot what I ate already, the quality is quite satisfactory. So, come the second time. This time, I ordered the set - Pork Chop noodle + dessert Yang Zhi Gan Lu (杨枝甘露)

Central Pork Chop Noodle
Pork Chop noodle as a set. Pork Chop is fresh from the wok. Hot and crispy.

After a while, my set comes. The pork chop is hot, tender, yet crispy in outside. I thought wow, this is good. The noodle is without the alkaline water smell, quite alright. The dessert although not in picture, maintain certain standard. All in all, quite a good meal.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008