Monday, 14 January 2008

Taiwan presidential election news

It is the hottest topic for these two days, follow by the KMT big victory. Almost every media I visited, have a dedicated section on it. The world eyes are on Taiwan.

But we have to reckon that sometime common sense doesn't work in election. It is fascinating that they come out with all kind of theories. Like the clock theory or skirt theory, I am not good at translating the name, so I would just describe it is. Analysts said it is not a sure win for two months later.

Expect the unexpected is always part of life. One should not be complacent and should be humble in all circumstance. In this case, Ma did the right thing, I think. View it seriously. No matter what opposition is going to do. Concentrate to convey the important message across. I do hope the people would give the weak no chance this time.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008