Monday, 7 January 2008

Final trip to Old Airport Road

It is Old Airport Road again. Yes, again. This is the third time. We went on Sat, because my colleague mentioned he die die must try. There we went.

Here is what we have ordered. A plate of mee, $3.




Initially, I don't expect it to be great. Because there is a limit to how good the food can taste. As a result, but with its own merit, it didn't disappoint me. The mee is almost dried, as all the soup is being absorbed into the noodle. Every mouthful would bring out the unique taste of the wok, prawn, sotong and mee. I am like swimming in the soup of hokkien mee. Worth the trip and money. Go if you have spare time.

2 comments:

PassionRunner said...

Which stall is it? There's quite a number of stalls selling prawn mee at Old Airport

Alen said...

Nam Sing Fried Hokkien Mee (Hougang). Mentioned in my previous entry.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008