Thursday, 10 January 2008

Google page creator - First take

I just discovered that Google actually offer a web site creation tool these few days. Tonight, I finally got a few min to try it out. After log in with my google account, and proceed to the page creation first page, I am presented with the creation screen.

It offers a few icons on the toolbar for my usage and the page would be auto saved. The web page would be publish to the default address like username.googlepages.com. As a word processor and layout editor, I guess it would do the job well. However, I only view it as a word document creator that create web page. It is for beginner, where you want minimum coding and ability to create page content easily. The whole process is supposed to be fun and easy.

Something not for me, as I would want more control. Give it a try if you got time! You might just love it.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008