Sunday, 5 April 2009

Google Chrome CPU hogging

I don't know about your experience. But, apparently Google has developed the CPU hogging tradition. Sometime back, I have CPU hogging issue with Google desktop, out of no where. This time, it is about Google Chrome, the browser.

I find it a bit strange, but this is not the first time I encounter this. I went to this website and leave the page open for a while. By the time I came back to my table, the CPU was getting really hot. So, I open up the CPU meter to take a look. The Chrome process was hogging the CPU.

Open up the internal process manager. Following is what I observed. The flash plugin is using lots of CPU cycle, without apparent reason. So, the Chrome is still a work in progress browser. I prefer to stick to my firefox for now.

Chrome CPU hog

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008