Sunday, 15 February 2009

Travel along Pasir Ris and Changi park connector

In order to prepare for next Sunday's Cycle Singapore, I went on for another cycling session. This time I traveled from Tampines centre to Changi beach in two hours, back and forth. The path is as follows:

Sunplaza park -> Pasir Ris town park -> Loyang area -> Changi beach park.

All linked by the park connector network. But seriously, I don't remember all the area names. The route passed by downtown east and some Loyang insdutrial area. In terms of traffic, this path is better, there is no frequent stop which is annoying. In terms of difficulty, it is tough. Because there are many slopes, the uphill ride is tough, yet the downhill I have to brake frequently to control the speed.

It was a tough two hours ride, back and forth. The moment I reach Changi village, it was time to head back, in order to make the 2 hours rental time. However, along the way, I do enjoyed the wind and scenery.

Seaview from Changi Chalet
Changi Chalet Seaview. There are many chalet along the way near the Changi Village. This is the part of Changi that I never been to. Includes the SAF resort and Aloha Changi. The view is quite good

Changi Village Hotel
Changi Village Hotel. The hotel facade is quite interesting. Different from the usual hotel and the atmosphere is more relax.

Changi jetty
Changi Jetty. Finally I reach the jetty, can continue to Pulau Ubin.

Changi Village Centre
Changi Village view before I went back. Too bad, no time for a famous Nasi Lemak

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008