Sunday, 22 February 2009

Changi Point Boardwalk

Although I have cycled to the Changi Beach via the park connector, I didn't realise that there are more to changi than the ferry terminal. Somebody brought me to this Changi Boardwalk at Changi Point.

It is actually a costal line along the Changi Beach area and the area is linked by the boardwalk. As you walk along the boardwalk, you see different view. There are many government resort, sailing club and recreation facilities. The wind is surprisingly strong which make the walk very pleasant. You also would see people sailing on the sea.

Changi Boardwalk seaview
Changi Boardwalk view towards the sea and sailing club. Fantastic.

1 comments:

market2garden said...

I'm 11 months earlier than you. I was there March 2008.
Seeing is believing (My video Search):
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=market2garden&view=videos&query=%22changi+point+coastal+walk%22
And connector:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=market2garden&view=videos&query=%22park+connector%22
And thanks for sharing the info.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008