Saturday, 23 May 2009

Completed passion run 10km

This morning woke up at 6am to go for passion run at East coast. The organiser provided a free shuttle service from Bedok MRT. When I reached there, the queue to board the bus was already quite long.

I reached the place in time, before the race starts. Seriously I have never run at East coast before. Overall the entire 10km was quite enjoyable. But occasionally I have to slow down to catch my breath. The turn out was quite big and the title sponsor Saucony was there to show case their shoe and promote awareness. They really have to do that, because before this run, I haven't hear the company before.

After the run is completed, Eddie wanted to try the Penang Laksa I recommended. Just nice, I got a urge to eat Penang Laksa this weekend also. When we reached Gelyang East food centre, the crowd is not huge. Being first time trying Penang Laksa, he also agreed that it is tasty. I almost finished the soup. yummy.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008