Monday, 28 April 2008

Test drive on SBS Transit Iris service

Continue from my Bak chor mee adventure. After I finished my mee, I went to the bus stop to wait for 168. The road is wide, cars are many and night was dark. I just suddenly wanted to try the Iris service, which would tell you the next bus arrival time.

I turn on the GPRS and connect to Iris website. Keyed in the bus stop number(found on the bus route plate) and choose submit. It asked me to select the service. Ok, choose the service 168. Voila, it told me next bus arrival time is 5min. Ok fine, let me start counting.

True enough and surprisingly, the bus did arrive after 5 minutes plus. Quite impressive huh... Next time, if you are so frustrated with the late coming bus, you might want to try the service out!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008