Saturday, 26 April 2008

Back for 85 Bak chor mee

It has been a very long time indeed, since I last had the Blk 85 Feng Shan Centre Bak chor mee. The idea just pop up out of no where, since I am going to office and the place is nearby. Indeed, the bus fare was just 60 cents plus.

I think it would have been at least two years already. But the queue and the taste remain unchanged. Frankly, it is different from your usual Bak chor mee and it tastes better. Because today is weekend, I waited 30min and finished it within 8min time. The mee is Q enough and the bak chor and meatball are just as nice.

I watched the drink stall sell the sugar cane juice. The business is very hot. I think nights like this, they must be making a lot. The guy just keep squeezing the juice and another two deliver the order. It is pure hard work, but at least, it won't be so stressful like working in the office.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008