Tuesday, 13 January 2009

San Lou Hor Fun at Hong Kong Street Chun Bo Kee 三捞河粉 香港街珍宝记

I really don't know how to write the translated name of the cze char stall, so I just use my version. But the Chinese name is called 香港街珍宝记. One of the stall inside a Tampines coffee shop. I have seen this stall name a couple of time at different places. I read on the web that the list of stall which use Hong Kong Street name is more or less related to the original Hong Kong Street Chun Kee. Hope the food is good.

San Lou Hor Fun
A plate of San Lou Hor Fun I ordered. It has been quite sometime since I last ate San Lou. The taste is good, standard San Lou taste. The tou geh is generous and the fish is fresh. Hor Fun fried till just nice, coupled with the sauce. It makes a good plate of Hor Fun. Going for $5 one.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008