Monday, 21 July 2008

Togi korean restaurant

Last Friday, as part of friend gathering, we went to Togi korean restaurant at China town mosque street. It was suggested by my friend, otherwise I won't have go to korean restaurant, since I was never a fan of korean food.

When we sat down, they served the starter - some pickles. The taste was really good and if I remember correctly it is free flow. The tea also taste great. I didn't take any picture because too busy in eating.

I ordered a squid hot pot rice. Frankly, after tried some food court korean food, I feel hopeless regarding korean cuisine. But, when the rice is served, it really surprised me. The rice is full of squid and mixed with some red chili sauce. After mixing, it is ready to be eaten. The taste was great. Squid was tender and rice is full of flavour. It is worth every cents of the price ($9.8 I think). We also tried the fried ramen with rice cake, also very good.

The restaurant was opened by Korean owner. I guess that's the real taste of Korean food which is much much better. The restaurant offer authentic, delicious korean food which is light on the wallet. Thumb up from me.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008