Thursday, 17 July 2008

Red Cliff - short review

I watched the Red Cliff last Friday night. It wasn't the original intention to catch it immediately, but due to the work stress, just want to watch a movie to sort of distress. So, I choose the red cliff directed by John Woo.

For the sake of following reason:
- One of the heaviest investment film
- Great battle scene

I wasn't with great expectation. The film did just alright. Because it is supposed to have part 1 and part 2. But, as the clock tick towards the end of show, I became worried. Where is the climate? True enough, it was an anti climate. That means as the movie goes into the 2.5 hours, it just stopped there and "to be continued..."

It is a total let down. It should have allow for at least a small climate before letting it continue into the part 2. Almost all my friends had the same feeling. Nevertheless, it is a must for watching part 2. So, not much choice.

1 comments:

mein Haus said...

Hey dude, if you really want to de-stress, go for the movie "Get Smart". I heard it is good and is not a cheap movie. Have a good laugh and all your stress will be gone..

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008