Sunday, 15 November 2009

Eleven fingers curry rice at Bugis

The stall I visited this time is Hainanese curry rice stall at Bugis area.

At 11:30am, the Auntie told me the curry wasn't ready, I need to wait another 30min. By noon, when I came back, long queue was already in front of the stall. I guess this should be quite a good stall.

When it was my turn, I ordered these with rice - cabbage, braised pork and egg.

Curry rice
Curry rice with dishes, gravy and curry (of course)

Hmm... The taste is good. The rice is in perfect balance. The rice is just cooked, the individual grain doesn't stick together yet it is not too hard. The cabbage and egg with yolk not fully cooked were done right. The braised pork was good. All these were covered under the braised gravy and thick curry, it is not difficult to imagine how good it is. I would definitely come again.

The stall is found inside Rong Liang coffee shop which is opposite diagonally of Iluma.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008