Sunday, 6 September 2009

Itacho Sushi at Ion Orchard

On the same day I went Ion Orchard, I also tasted the first outlet of Itacho Sushi. It has many stores in HK and first time open shop in Singapore.

I came during lunch time, so it is less crowded. They were having the lunch set at 9.90 only. I ordered the Matsu lunch set with 10 sushi, plus two a la carte sushi. You have choice to order sushi in one piece only.

Let's talk about the 10 piece Matsu sushi set. The sushi were being displayed on a long plate, layout in a straight line. This make it looks nice. By the way, your sushi is being made only after you order. This guarantee the freshness and I was satisfied with the quality.

The other two that I ordered were Lobster and Mango salad roll and Cod Liver Scallop Sushi. The lobster mango roll is nice, but the sweet mango overpower the lobster taste. I can only tell it is a mango roll.

Cod Liver and Scallop Sushi
Next is the cod liver scallop sushi. Looks tempting right. This is very nicely done that it melts in the mouth.

My verdict: it is worth your dollars. Visit them next time.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008