Friday, 11 December 2009

Chicken rice at Downtown east foodcourt

Yesterday, I told my colleague that there is no good chicken rice at Tampines area. The famous store at Downtown east I haven't have a chance to try. Today, she drive us there to eat the chicken rice. The queue is long but service is fast.

True to the fame. The chicken rice is good. There are few components of a plate of rice - rice, chicken, chili and soup. The rice has good fragrance and taste. The chicken is tender and skin is smooth. Chili has distinctive sweetness and not too spicy. The cabbage soup neutralise the oiliness nicely.

I would say I would come back to visit them again.

1 comments:

mein Haus said...

hey.they claim that they are the ex-owner of the famous Chatterbox chicken rice in Marina Mandarin..you were eating high class chicken now in cheap place..;-)

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008