Sunday, 5 July 2009

Satay Bee Hoon at Singapore Expo

This is an unexpected find, right at the Singapore Expo food court. I was hungry and wanted to find something to eat inside the food court. After I entered the door, I saw few aunties eating the Satay Bee Hoon, it looks good. I was a little bit curious.

The stall mainly sells noodles, from bak cho mee, to beef noodle and satay bee hoon. Beside that, there is one newspaper article on the wall. I guess it must have some standard and decided to order the satay bee hoon. The price is on the high side, maybe because of the low human traffic in Expo.

The lady took a while to cook my bee hoon. I seldom eat satay bee hoon. If not the aunties, I won't order one. But the taste is good.
Satay Bee Hoon
Satay bee hoon covered with thick peanut sauce. It comes with the kang kong, pork meat, pig liver, cuttle fish, tau geh, tau kua and cockle. I really like the taste. Everything seems to mix perfectly. The meat, liver, cuttle fish and cockle is cooked just nice. The kang kong and tau geh is cruncy enough. Together with the thick peanut sauce, I guess this is really a tasty treat.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008